Best Printing .co.uk

kirkwjohn

Anyone used them before? I am planning to order A5 leaflets from them as they are so cheap! Hoping it's a good thing! :S

Thanks

Why oh why do people think that buying the cheapest print job is a good thing? Surely its not that hard to find print companies with a good reputation rather than ones with the fewest numbers after the pound sign?!

Why oh why do people think that buying the cheapest print job is a good thing? Surely its not that hard to find print companies with a good reputation rather than ones with the fewest numbers after the pound sign?!

Here here, although customers are always out to get themselves a 'bargain' online. Generally with these types of print companies they get poor customer service and poor quality print, so they often learn the lesson the hard way.

The best printers are the ones who want to teach their clients and inform them of ways to better their marketing, stationery, signage etc.

Sure these printers may charge slightly more, but you are getting better VALUE and are more likely to achieve your goals.

If a printer just wants to take your job, print it and ship it out, then the likelihood is that your print won't be as good as it could be. They probably won't check your files to see if they have been set up correctly and if you are meeting "Design Police Standards" i.e. Margins, Crops, Colour Swatches, Fonts, Communication.

A good printer will suggest a different product if they feel it will be of greater benefit to their client (even if this means making less money).

Toppers Print on Demand - Stevenage based Digital Print, Litho and Design

Best Printing - Steer well clear!!

Steer well clear! Absolutely useless customer service skills. Spent a whole day emailing back and too to no avail, nothing I sent them was right and no matter how many times I asked a question they never answered it properly. Really poor grasp of spelling and grammar too which is simply infuriating!

Agree with Toppers on this.
We are a bit more expensive for instance but still very competitive and we can print using variable data printing using Creo Darwin.
But I always think the worth of any company is not just being able to deliver a good quality product at a reasonable cost but the customer service. Whoever you deal with something will go wrong eventually, it's then you find out how good that company and its staff are. It's the response at this time that will tell you so much more.
We decided to go for ISO 9001 some years ago and having achieved accreditation, it forces those good working practices necessary. Nevertheless, it's useless if the attitude of the staff is not at the right standard too.

I have used them in the past, it's all printed in Europe when the box arrived it was only held together with shrinkwrap. Was rather poor quality too all edges was sett off. But for what we used them for and the price it wasn't too bad...

Last edited:
When buying flyers/leaflets you should always think of the income you may generate from them.

Why worry about spending a few ££ when your professionally printed/designed flyer will generate you a lot more ££££.

This is a very relevant point and well made.

Back