Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's everyone working on?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by NeonThunder, Oct 29, 2014.

1. NeonThunder

NeonThunder Active Member

I'm currently sorting out my self promotion and website and then this afternoon and I'm having a break from it and working on some t-shirt designs.

2. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I'm currently having a Cup-O-Soup.

(Mushroom)

NeonThunder likes this.
  3. NeonThunder

I'll be having some chicken tikka wraps shortly :D gotta keep the protein up, keep the muscles strong lol

scotty likes this.
  4. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I might do a few crunches and some star jumps but then again, I might not.

5. NeonThunder

Why not? i already been gym this morning for an hour :D i love it!

6. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Because my Cup-O-Soup might rift on me.

7. I think this would be a great thread for people, as an alternative to the illustration thread - not all of us are illustrators!

I'm currently working on a tri-fold flyer as part of a branding project. Very much a work in progress still, I will be finishing it up over the next couple of days: http://i.imgur.com/Cz5PIZH.png

Also working with an online luxury fashion retailer on their new e-commerce website. Again, WIP, excuse any inconsistencies/incomplete sections: http://i.imgur.com/yCHpjAh.jpg

What about everyone else?

NeonThunder likes this.
  8. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Good idea Sean.

I'm actially working on an isometric animation for Network Rail.
    Having another Cup-O-soup (broccoli & stilton) then off to see Noel Fielding in a bit. :)

NeonThunder likes this.
  9. NeonThunder

I'm now also working on putting a price together for a website re-design

10. Pictures Scotty! :D Saw Noel on NMTBC today, he's so strange but I find him hilarious.

Good stuff Neon, (what is your real name?) what sort of website is it?

11. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I'll post some once it's done Sean.

BTW. Its Mark.
    His b-cards kinda gave me a clue.

NeonThunder likes this.
  12. You would think I might have picked up on that, after having looked at them. I must have been distracted by the enormous, glaring issue with the thunderbolt :p

NeonThunder likes this.
  13. NeonThunder

As Scotty says it is Mark :)

The website I'm pricing up is for the IBS Network. There site is content heavy, but there's no fluidity throughout it and annoying to navigate so they asked me to price it and and they'll submit it to trustees etc. hopefully it comes off :)

14. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I'm working on NDA and my own website :)

15. gcol90

gcol90 Junior Member

My site. Heheh, who am I kidding I haven't touched that for weeks. If I was working on something right now it'd be that though!

16. Oh I do hate having to have things accepted by a third party within the same organisation/business. It's unavoidable when a business grows to a certain level, but it can be frustrating.

That's great Levi, thanks for the contribution :p How's your website coming on? ;P

17. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I'm altering it's design slightly, thought about it and decided I can possibly improve my seo by doing my services differently :p

18. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a terrible affliction. :(

19. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Just found the iso animation has turned from a fairly simple info-graphic into the complete box set of Star Wars. o_O

Better get cracking. ;)