What's everyone working on?

Seen them do it on Mythbusters.

They tested it on a special shine-o-meter which proved it.
I think it's some kind of art in Japan but I might be wrong.

Jimlad said:
Most of the day today will be spent on cartoon backgrounds and UI bits and bobs. Part of the day may be spent sketching volcanoes. Some of the day will be all about building up an illustration around a baby fairy princess character. None of it will be spent chasing up money from a client I will never work with again.

And later I'll be making the Hairy Dieters version of Cordon Bleu.
So here's how a day can pan out. I did the backgrounds and UI, was knackered from having only 3 hours sleep and carried on with one project rather than jumping between three until I played Skyrim for a bit, meanwhile the cordon bleu is saving for tomorrow because I made bolognese instead.

Good intentions and all that.

Attempted some more photography, but its not the best!!! Going to mock some stuff up in photoshop so i can get cracking with my website, there's a few things i need photographing decently so I'm going to get my friend to help me do that!

So this afternoon is about photoshop!!!

Currently working on.............nothing as my car broke so I thought today I work from home and was hoping my old power book would be able to open some of my files but it can't as I'm on CC on my iMac and cs4 on the power book.

Oh well getting a new power book next month and will keep my trusty G4 as it's still useable :) and always a good back up should I need to start some new work. Plus I got paper work to do today which I have with me, but it also gives me chance to play Xbox :D

I really need to get my act together, I've not done anything for months. I just can't be bothered when I get home from work. I might set aside next weekend to work on stuff.

I'm working on a new logo for my blog, I know boring. I don't even post often on the blog but the logo is so old I think it's time for a new one. Does anyone know of any free tools I can use to create/spice up my blog logo?

I'm working on a bunch of themed illustrations for school children's text books. Was sort of due today but they're taking a long time to do. Got an extension to the end of the week as their designer is working away till Friday anyway, so happy days.

And I've just eaten an apple and a strawberry.

Still working on my iso city but sending in today for the first run by.

I'm eating instant noodles.

Matt! That's freaking AWESOME!

Had a look at a couple of those shorts and I can't wait to crack out this job I'm on so I can get back to looking at the rest.
That aside the rest of the site looks great too.

I know you'll prob's know but From Up North run a regular motion design round up.
I look forward to it every week.

Back