What's everyone working on?

NeonThunder

I'm currently sorting out my self promotion and website and then this afternoon and I'm having a break from it and working on some t-shirt designs.

I think this would be a great thread for people, as an alternative to the illustration thread - not all of us are illustrators!

I'm currently working on a tri-fold flyer as part of a branding project. Very much a work in progress still, I will be finishing it up over the next couple of days: http://i.imgur.com/Cz5PIZH.png

Also working with an online luxury fashion retailer on their new e-commerce website. Again, WIP, excuse any inconsistencies/incomplete sections: http://i.imgur.com/yCHpjAh.jpg

What about everyone else?

Good idea Sean.

I'm actially working on an isometric animation for Network Rail.
Having another Cup-O-soup (broccoli & stilton) then off to see Noel Fielding in a bit. :)

Pictures Scotty! :D Saw Noel on NMTBC today, he's so strange but I find him hilarious.

Good stuff Neon, (what is your real name?) what sort of website is it?

You would think I might have picked up on that, after having looked at them. I must have been distracted by the enormous, glaring issue with the thunderbolt :p

As Scotty says it is Mark :)

The website I'm pricing up is for the IBS Network. There site is content heavy, but there's no fluidity throughout it and annoying to navigate so they asked me to price it and and they'll submit it to trustees etc. hopefully it comes off :)

My site. Heheh, who am I kidding I haven't touched that for weeks. If I was working on something right now it'd be that though!

Oh I do hate having to have things accepted by a third party within the same organisation/business. It's unavoidable when a business grows to a certain level, but it can be frustrating.

That's great Levi, thanks for the contribution :p How's your website coming on? ;P

Sean Lee-Amies said:
That's great Levi, thanks for the contribution :p How's your website coming on? ;P
I'm altering it's design slightly, thought about it and decided I can possibly improve my seo by doing my services differently :p

NeonThunder said:
As Scotty says it is Mark :) The website I'm pricing up is for the IBS Network. There site is content heavy, but there's no fluidity throughout it and annoying to navigate so they asked me to price it and and they'll submit it to trustees etc. hopefully it comes off :)
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a terrible affliction. :(

Just found the iso animation has turned from a fairly simple info-graphic into the complete box set of Star Wars. o_O

Better get cracking. ;)

Back