Post a photo of your work space

Wow, haven't been on here for a while. Got a reply to thread email. Nice workspace Greg, that's not the same one we was in is it? I'm sure I can see a door there on the opposite side it was to last time.

Yeah have revived a bit of an old thread here :) & no mate, other side of the house at the front, more space, brighter & view of the park (good memory though!!)

It is for sure. Does make me smile thinking about it. Ahh I see the railing through the window now.

That desk looks suspiciosly tidy, Greg... I don't like it one bit, it's strange and unusual. Get it cluttered and looking well-used this instant I say.

Oh it's not tidy now, that was literally a day after it was assembled!
Will get some updated pics in a day or two :)

Here's mine. Messy enough for you?

Big filing cabinet, book shelves, a comfy leather chair and a big pile of paper waiting to be filed not in the pictures!

Attachments

• desk-1.jpg
    desk-1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 16
  • desk-2.jpg
    desk-2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 16
I'm in the process of sorting out my office in our new house. as soon as its all done, I'll post some pics.

Until we get a house with an attic or garage conversion... this is my little office. Yes, that's the dining table.

36945_437144463618_658183618_5724315_1641558_n.jpg

If you ever want to confuse your mother give her an optical mouse, a glass table, and no mousemat. She'll eventually use the tv guide instead.

528488de-9d27-39e0.jpg

The office as it stands. There's 2 more boxes of books to unpack, the mbp (away being repaired) and a new iMac (arriving tomorrow). I'm hoping to replace the furniture in the very near future and add a light box.

leelovesbikestoo said:
Until we get a house with an attic or garage conversion... this is my little office. Yes, that's the dining table.
Ouch, don't you get your forearm skin (read carefully :p) trapped in that wee gap in the glass?

I had a glass desk once and it wasn't until I couldn't actually bend my elbows that I got shot of it..

openmind said:
Ouch, don't you get your forearm skin (read carefully :p) trapped in that wee gap in the glass?

I had a glass desk once and it wasn't until I couldn't actually bend my elbows that I got shot of it..

Haha once... It's actually a very well made Dwell table.

But, you know what... I get my forearm hair caught in the outside edge of my [2006 version, pre-unibody] MBP!

Nice little setup Adam, looking very tidy, but no Kudosis business cards casually left on the desk? :D
@ Becky, did you not have any time off at Christmas? :)

Greg said:
Nice little setup Adam, looking very tidy, but no Kudosis business cards casually left on the desk? :D

They're just to the left of the monitor in the top picture! A stack of about 300 of them haha! Just underneath my lovely Helvetica movie poster :D

Back