Post a photo of your work space

Kudosis said:
They're just to the left of the monitor in the top picture! A stack of about 300 of them haha! Just underneath my lovely Helvetica movie poster :D

I'll let you off then (nod)

Just for you Greg :D

On another note, the other day i was on themeforest.net looking through stuff and I tested a theme in preview and funnily enough the images it had grabbed from Creattica were my business cards, how weird is that! Of all the pics to choose from

Creattica_Main.jpg

Do it! Get them ordered!

I wish they had! Although they have been included in over 10 articles that I could find as part of "Best Business Card Designs" which is quite nice I suppose?

That's very nice, and I'm on the case, need new cards for my freelance persona, and another set for DF so I can start leaving them in Nandos to try and win a free chicken or something? Oh, and to promote the forums of course.

Thought I'd throw my lowely student workspace into the mix. What it lacks in space it makes up for with an drawing table, an A3 Borderless printer and a big as screen!

workspaces.jpg

lol, I don't actually operate the computer from the drawing desk I just keep the tablet and keyboard on it when they're not in use! And no I don't have a drinking problem but I have to maintain some credence as a student!! ;)

haha, its definitely different will! do you use that screen to work on/surf the net/play xbox/watch telly? If so thats slightly mad!

Greg - ha yes that was my first ever cheque I got from work so I blew it up!
Dave - Yes I use the screen for all of the things you mentioned including my new investment, the Kinect!

I can only assume that you all tidied up before you took the photo's , that or I need to take a long look at myself as this is my desk at our office...

mydeskmymess.jpg

I do clear it every Friday though, so it's nice and sorted at the start of the week :D

Granted, the Warburton's Medium white in waxed paper wrapper is a good loaf, especially for toast, being slightly taller when sliced than other brands.

I'm more of a seeded batch graphic designer.

Ha, well I didn't realise the loaf would be such a talking point! But our kitchen consists of a microwave with a tray on it and it's good to keep some things close at hand. I'm delighted to say though after 4 years of sandwiching at my desk we've just signed the lease for our new office which has got a proper kitchen area, even a dishwasher! :D

Back