Post a photo of your work space

HAHA the very first post made me laugh! :D
WHAT A MESS!! that would drive me insane as i have a slight touch of the OCD.

this is my fairly tidy work space and Yes i do have a photo of my dog in a frame before anyone mocks me haha x
CIMG1898.jpg

Tom Sound said:
Voyeurs the lot of us!

What's the silver dome thing on the left Typo?

and no Lula, I'm no Goth :D

lol that's why I haven't posted one yet. I don't need to share my addiction to Yankee Candles and lava lamps with everyone quite yet... oh bugger :(

Becky said:
lol that's why I haven't posted one yet. I don't need to share my addiction to Yankee Candles and lava lamps with everyone quite yet... oh bugger :(

Come on Becky, I was willing to flash my warburtons sliced loaf :D

Candles and lava lamps sounds like a pretty chilled workspace :up:

Tom Sound said:
Come on Becky, I was willing to flash my warburtons sliced loaf :D

Candles and lava lamps sounds like a pretty chilled workspace :up:

can't beat Warburton's! It's wannabe chilled, the chaos in the rest of the house counterbalances it lol

Typo said:
I have candles...I used to have a lava lamp too....cool.
I like lots of plants around...green is good.

I have a dog that's related to a mountain goat... she tends to climb on things and eat plants :(

I long for a good old Warburton's. I do happen to have a Sainsbury's Basics white loaf on my desk but that is just from not taking my purchases into the kitchen yet... I'd post my workspace up but my Uni setup is a bit embarrassing... might just wait till summer and give you one from home. :)

My workstation (currently I'm at a slightly different one, but this is my main one)
The 2 screens aren't powered by the laptop, theres a beast of a desktop underneath the desk powering those....
Desk.jpg

Thats after a clear up, usually its covered in various Redbull/ Relentless/ Monster cans....

SubScriptZero said:
My workstation (currently I'm at a slightly different one, but this is my main one)
The 2 screens aren't powered by the laptop, theres a beast of a desktop underneath the desk powering those....
Desk.jpg

Thats after a clear up, usually its covered in various Redbull/ Relentless/ Monster cans....

That's cheating if you've had to tidy up for the photo :D

haha! the benefits (not health benefits mind!) of working from home! Im not far off getting the iMac! starting to get giddy! haha!

Finally got round to taking a few pics of new office, just need to have a tidy up & get some travel pics enlarged for the frames :)

office.jpg

Typo - I got some new, smaller keyboards :)

Gregg you already have my approval and respect.

A couple of iMacs would be nice though.

PC v Mac...there is your answer.

Thought id post some pictures of my work space

Attachments

• P1010085.jpg
    P1010085.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 26
  • P1010083.jpg
    P1010083.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 26
  • P1010084.jpg
    P1010084.jpg