Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post a photo of your work space

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by Greg, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Just seen a great little feature on the BBC News magazine with 10 photos of the most chaotic 'creative' work spaces, worth taking a look if you think your studio/office is untidy! This is a new league...

BBC NEWS | In Pictures | In pictures: Your chaotic work spaces

I'm going to take a photo of my home office in the morning to post up, might give it a quick tidy as don't want to be associated with the chaotic work spaces! So when you next have chance take a quick snap of your work space and post it to this thread :cool:

2. That link has made me feel so much better.
    Will take new pics.
  3. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Is this the cue of every designer madly cleaning their desks - hiding all the sh*te - and polishing up every little bit of apple they've got?

Anyone got any Mr.Muscle handy??????
  4. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

Heres mine...

Attached Files:

5. berry

berry Active Member

Jeez, can anyone work in such clutter? I insist on a clear desk and tidy policy at work. I want to see order, structure and a discipline in the mindset of the Creative dept. There's a fine line between clutter and creativeness. An agency environment is like sharing a flat with others, the untidy free spirited ones really piss off the others who have to vacuum up for friends coming round.
  6. Eagle

Eagle Member

A tidy desk is the sign of a sick mind...
  7. Gaz

Gaz Member

I seen your workspace in real Greg. That poor pencil case. Let's have a minutes silence.
  8. Greg

Greg Active Member

Ah! It's all changed since then Gaz, a new huge corner desk from IKEA! Will get a pic posted up soon, and yes we must pay our respects to the pencil case which was sacrificed for that Uni project :lol: was worth it in the end though!
  9. Gaz

Gaz Member

Too right mate, it was! lol We crushed the hopes of the others lol
  10. Sneakyheathen

Sneakyheathen Member

Here be mine :up:

11. Gaz

Gaz Member

That little shelf looks a bit dodgy lol.
  12. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

Haha! I try to keep my desk clinical when I can, although most of the time its a right state.

When I get back tomorrow I'll post a pic.
  13. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

This is me.

Come I want to see some more of these.
  14. Greg

Greg Active Member

Nice setup Lee, I like the overhanging light, for some strange reason reminds me of the Pinky & The Brain lab... lol. Like the monitor stands though hehe

Right I'm going to get my camera this evening and add mine tomorrow!!
    I only have one monitor though :(
  15. jHouse

jHouse Senior Member

Here's mine:

16. twiggy8520

twiggy8520 Senior Member

Heres mine in an arty farty polaroid
  17. Timmo

Timmo Member

Mine at the moment, there's no heating in my office room so moved into the living room temporary:

18. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

This site should keep you desk stalkers out there happy for a bit.

(i might stick mine up when my flu has finally gone).
  19. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

20. Greg

Greg Active Member