Post a photo of your work space

Hey, that's funny, I recently blogged about my workspace ( Mark Poppen Blog Archive My workspace #2 ) :)

DSCF02611.jpg

I think I miss read your post there Tim - my bad!

Is that an old imace you ahve there aswell?

How much use do you get out of having the macbook as well?

it's a relatively new image TBH :D

and i use the macbook alot... i have software that links the two together so i can have coda on one side and the preview on my 19" screen. :D

although it gets annoying after a while using a 19" because my macbook looks tiny after a while!

i have software that links the two together so i can have coda on one side and the preview on my 19" screen.

By this I assume you mean you are just using the 19inch screen as a second screen? Just like having two monitors.

What software you using by the way?

philjohns said:
What software you using by the way?

Well recently I've installed Windows 7 on Mac, so it can't mix (as far as I know) between XP on a PC and 7 on a Mac, but I had a few trial versions of software, one being ultramon or something.

Not a great piece of software (or site for that matter), but i lost the link to the best one I was trialling.

Ultramon is good, no need to purchase either. After the 30 day trial is up you just uninstall and reinstall and it works fine again for another 30 days.

WHEREWEDOWHATWEDO: Coutinho

That looks ideal to me! I need to get one of these laptop stands, does anyone know a good place to get them?

Separate question now, I currently have my Macbook which I plug into my 22" Monitor (which is used for my PC) when i want to work full screen, but I can't get a very high resolution on the big screen, if I was to get a Mac cinema display would it work better with my macbook and give me a higher resolution display?

My set up would pretty much be exactly like the link above, 1 cinema display with the laptop plugged into it

Working from home still, not the best place being in the dining room, quite a few distractions but it's good enough for now! The chair is known as the 'throne' in the house :D

office409.png

Xenonsoft said:
Working from home still, not the best place being in the dining room, quite a few distractions but it's good enough for now! The chair is known as the 'throne' in the house :D

Great place for a TV! Working with the TV on is the way to go :up:

@Xenonsoft
Love the fact that the PS3 is hidden underneath the desk, with the stacks of games right in front of you!

Tooooo tempting!

I have the same "throne too".

Back