Post a photo of your work space

Pixel Pusha said:
heres my pit of creative genius

o6z0ox.jpg

awesome. any close-ups of the canvasses?

I noticed a lot of people work from home, If I was working from home I'd prob spend most of the day eating scotch eggs whilst watching Jeremy Kyle telling people they're scum...

Mmmm Scotch Eggs.

Apart from the Scotch eggs calling out to me, I find Jeremy Kyle keeps me far away from the TV. So maybe his existence isn't completely pointless.

p.s. I don't actaully have Scotch eggs in the house, nor do I eat them that often. They are tasy though.

charles said:
i noticed a lot of people work from home, if i was working from home i'd prob spend most of the day eating scotch eggs whilst watching jeremy kyle telling people they're scum...

your a liar!!!!

Why dont you get off your backside and do something???

Jeremy Kyle should be PM

iain_darkflare said:
Mmmm Scotch Eggs.

Apart from the Scotch eggs calling out to me, I find Jeremy Kyle keeps me far away from the TV. So maybe his existence isn't completely pointless.

p.s. I don't actaully have Scotch eggs in the house, nor do I eat them that often. They are tasy though.

lol yeh i only watch it because it's so bad that it's almost good.

That is reason most people I know have for watching it. However that man makes me come out in hives and see red.

This is usually followed by and excessive amount of expletives!

Nice Dex there Aarlev, you a bit of a DJ, I had a play with some brand new C DJ's the other day...smashing they are.

glenwheeler said:
Nice Dex there Aarlev, you a bit of a DJ, I had a play with some brand new C DJ's the other day...smashing they are.

Hehe yeah I'm more of a Turntablist/Scratchnerd than a mix DJ, but I do mix as well the odd time. I've never tried CDJ's actually. I just love the charm and the more analog hands on feel of vinyl. :)

Back