Post a photo of your work space

mrp2049 said:
I keep thinking about heading to ikea to buy some random shit to stick together to make a new one!

I got mine from Ikea for £40 in the bargain corner! Mind you I did have to dis-assemble it myself in store and then fit it into a fiesta, but I see that as part of the Ikea experience/fun!

TomStutt said:
greg - i like the design forums mug

Thanks Tom, we nearly had 5 of these for the latest DF Contest, unfortunately fell through at the last minute, but fingers crossed will be able to offer these as extra prizes in the next contest :)

(The one on my desk is a sample version)

damn I would love a DF mug Greg :) do we get one for loyal service? :lol:

My desk:
2hf2vxe.jpg

And my view from it:
w2h8y1.jpg

Apologies for dire photo quality.

I'm quite surprised at the quality of some of the photos actually... considering the obvious...

Have you guys been using mobile phones to take pics?

Greg said:
I got mine from Ikea for £40 in the bargain corner! Mind you I did have to dis-assemble it myself in store and then fit it into a fiesta, but I see that as part of the Ikea experience/fun!

thats actually a dam good idea! I havent really got the room for anything serious at the moment, so I was kinda hoping I would be able to find some sort of folding table affair and go MacGyver on its ass!

Also, I'd give you a few quid for a DF mug!

aww I love those old cinema displays from Apple :) they were awesome :)

Nik said:
I think you should get a bigger phone.

lol yeh it's big ay,

It's an office phone; part of a large phone network with lots of hold features etc so needs to be that big.

renniks said:
tasted good too :D

Oh no that's horrible!

Wish i could have a cat or dog but live on 3rd floor apartment so it couldn't really go far think it would get a little claustrophobic!

Back