Screenshot of your Desktop!

GilmoreVisuals

I'm always curious to see other people's desktops!

I'll start off:
screenshot1cd.jpg

Oh goodness, mine changes constantly. One minute it'll be some of my own artwork, the next a picture a friend made, or a funny photo of a pug. At the moment, the computer wallpaper I did for my Mum.
MeandFamilyWallpaper_zps523c1af1.png

Oh and yeah, I still use Vista. Figured I'd say it before someone else did :lol:

This is mine. Minimal. Hate Desktop icons!
I use my desktop to pull out project files I'm working on at the start of the day, but then they all get put away again :)
View attachment 1239

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-22 at 01.00.59.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-22 at 01.00.59.png
    300.7 KB · Views: 39
As it happens, I de-cluttered my desktop last night, so it's nice and tidy!

OA8QLjm.png

no point showing a pretty much 'stock' win 7 with the start bar at the top... pretty sure it's in the old thread anyways (yes there is an old thread in off topic chat :))
but I will add my current choices of background which randomly change... well I would attach but it's broken so off to imageshack - click to enlarge :)

edit: for reference, the anime they're influenced by or from
1-3 - black rock shooter
4 - ergo proxy
5- fate stay night
6-7 - guilty crown
8 - shakugan no shana
9 - rozen maiden
10 - bleach

This thread made me realise how long I'd had the same wallpapers so off I went on a hunt for some new ones :)
Came up with these from a PIXIV artist called GIA... the technique is moefication that stems from moe anime characters and in my opinion the quality of the work is better than some anime work which is getting put out there these days!!.
The designs remind me of anime like infinite stratos, strike witches, sky girls and busou shinki
Part 1.

Hahaha, that is boring, but I can imagine it to be extremely useful!

what are you saying, you don't know them sizes off the top of your head.....
[color=#f0f8ff;]I actually have apps on my nexus 7 for this [/color]

I have two screens, one is not appropriate to post here because the background is from www.good[color=#ffffff;]fucking[/color]designadvice.com but the other is a Jessica Hische sketch that I felt was appropriate to always remember. :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-28 at 9.16.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-28 at 9.16.02 AM.png
    327 KB · Views: 29
Back