Screenshot of your Desktop!

Wanna to share and feel curious to share of mine. :huh:
480050_137944123044321_12074971_n.jpg

Interesting time and date difference between your post and the screenshot...! Most others were between 10 minutes of each other, give or take!

Definitely in the 'no clutter' camp - always have to have the recycle bin emptied and the volume on mute too, irritates me otherwise haha :ph34r:
37900402.jpg

My desktop has its own life cycle, every once in a while I will do a mass clean up, but until that point the clutter on my desktop just seems to steadily grow and grow. I used to have all my photos displayed on rotation, but then I got a new computer and haven't gotten round to setting it back up!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    875.7 KB · Views: 13
I have OCD so I have to hide all of the icons from my desktop, otherwise I spend half the time at the computer renaming/editing/deleting folders/files, reorganising everything within the folders and then there's the actual positioning of the icons, lining them up, grouping them, putting them in specific orders (ie alphabetically).
It's just easier all round to have a clean desktop. :lol:
125krbp.jpg

Hey I changed mine again, i think it's most attractive from before ;) and looking :wub: <3 ly, as usual. Actually I don't like to stay with one always. :)
919882_155753147930085_284790267_o.jpg

Jamie Mitchell said:
It seems difficult to get all your icons really tidy in Windows 8, so I splashed out on Fences http://www.stardock.com/products/fences/

Double-click hides all your icons, love it.
Is this from windows 8 ??? :eek: I saw that from my college also used for several times. But it seems worst to me between 7 and 8 !!! :mellow: What do you think about windows 8 ??? Do you feel comfort with that and hows ???

I hate windows 8...but I'm coping. There are some nice features, but generally it just seems really badly considered.

I'm sure if touch-screen catches on then it'll be awesome, but for now it can be a bit of a pain.

fast.....thats comparing it to a 6 year old macbook pro, so anything would seem fast. CS applications open within a few seconds, AutoCAD is about 5 seconds and it boots up faster than I can take me coat off. It bloody should do for the price though. There isn't any reflection or glare really where I'm sat, the window is infront of me and its strip lighting so that helps. Its only slightly noticeable if your working on something that has a large area of black and even then its definitely still workable.

Back