Logo for me : )

so any suggestions for this one would be very helpful if your all not to bored of this:icon_smile:

Much nicer typeface for the 'Graphic Design & Illustration'. Sits really well with the one above. You forgot the capital 'D' again though :icon_blushing:

I really like it, good job! :icon_thumbup:

Thanks, I like my A too! :icon_biggrin:

Haha can't comment on you ass, my computer dosent have the relevant software.
Oh and thank god you mentioned the D again I would have totally forgot!

Haha can't comment on you ass, my computer dosent have the relevant software.
Oh and thank god you mentioned the D again I would have totally forgot!

No problem. I always pick up the tiny details before the major ones. Can be annoying sometimes. :icon_thumbup:

joke for the day

Thirty years ago, we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope, Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope.
cheers:icon_biggrin:

CV

Now I finally have a logo! I can make a really interesting CV, so here it is. I am very bad at spelling feel free to correct if you want but mainly I am after feedback on the layout, style etc. The idea is that it would fold up with my logo on the front and the top left image (on the reverse) on the back. Also I would place my business card on the space provided.
Thanks!!!:icon_smile:

Attachments

• CV-PRINT-2011_Page_1.jpg
    CV-PRINT-2011_Page_1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 36
  • CV-PRINT-2011_Page_2.jpg
    CV-PRINT-2011_Page_2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 27
Now I finally have a logo! I can make a really interesting CV, so here it is. I am very bad at spelling feel free to correct if you want but mainly I am after feedback on the layout, style etc. The idea is that it would fold up with my logo on the front and the top left image (on the reverse) on the back. Also I would place my business card on the space provided.
Thanks!!!:icon_smile:

I really like it. I think it shows of your design and illustration skills perfectly, and importantly, equally. The colours work well with the images of your work. It'll be a really nice piece for someone to receive. It shows a lot more creativity than a CD of work or a letter. It'll certainly be remembered more.

Really nice work. :icon_thumbup:

So I have printed it all out and I'm just waiting to send off as soon as my business cards arrive with have a little slot on the bottom right for them. Thought you might like to see it :)

Louie Bowers: A New CV

Thanks all for all your help :)

Looks very nice - even better once it's printed out. I always find that. What sort of paper is that printed on? You'll get some good feedback with that. Good luck!

It's so well thought out and such a great looking piece of work that a little bit of me (one of the evil bits) kind of hates you for it. Still: I'd take a guess that you're probably going to end up with more work than you can cope with at some point so the balance will be restored and I'll again be at peace.

Or, to put it another way: nice job. Yeah - let's leave it at that.

I agree - it is a fabulous CV and, as I said, will work as a freelance leaflet! I am jealous and in agreement with DaveL.!!

Back