What are you working on at the moment

I've got 25 ongoing jobs and I also have 10 jobs at print finishers at the moment and also have about 3 logos on the go at the moment.

Yesterday just finished a digital print for 10,000 data merge double sided.

Yay work!

I've just hung the washing out as it's a lovely drying day and nothing beats that smell of line dried clothes. Don't you think?

YAY! House work!

I've just hung the washing out as it's a lovely drying day and nothing beats that smell of line dried clothes. Don't you think?

I put mine out earlier because of the weather. Didn't realise next door where having their patio re-done, so now my washing's dusty and smells like diesel (that, I don't actually mind!)

I put mine out earlier because of the weather. Didn't realise next door where having their patio re-done, so now my washing's dusty and smells like diesel (that, I don't actually mind!)

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. :(

Pitty. I've got a crisp, $5 note with you're name on it and all you have to do is five day's work to earn it.

How's all the other freelancers chores going today?
I've just managed to get ALL the washing out and made maximum use of line space with only a few pegs to spare.
Feeling pretty damn good about myself right now.
BOOM! :D

I've just finished building a blog site for a company in the states called DollarTree. It's not launched yet so unfortunately I can't post a link.

Other projects I have on are a new blog site for a high end leather goods manufacturer (handbags, briefcases etc..) and I'm just waiting for the green light to start a project for a fairly high profile client, which will just about wrap up the rest of my year.

Last edited:
Hmmm bog sites

girley-cass.116_1653-copy.jpg

Been getting toasted by the sun all week in Nottingham. (Cloudy weather forecast my arse).

I've been working with some guys painting the new album cover of a popular music artist on a building and filming the video.
Got to meet lots of new and 'interesting' people. o_O
Happy to say that I didn't get stabbed and the camera/drone robbed.

Worth it though now I've seen the rough cut.
Looking forward to sharing in a week or so once it goes live. :D

This is the product of last weeks filming in Nottingham Working with Urban Canvas and Kid30 to create Jake Bugg's new album cover on a building to promote the new album.
I did some of the filming walking the streets of Nottingham and with a drone and my Vans make a quick cameo at one point.
Jolly good fun. :D

This is the product of last weeks filming in Nottingham Working with Urban Canvas and Kid30 to create Jake Bugg's new album cover on a building to promote the new album.
I did some of the filming walking the streets of Nottingham and with a drone and my Vans make a quick cameo at one point.
Jolly good fun. :D

That's a cool project to be involved in. Never been a fan of Jake Bugg's music though, I have to admit :p

Back