Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vacancy: Junior Graphic Designer, Portsmouth

Discussion in 'Design Jobs & Employment Forum:' started by Laura Mellor, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura Mellor

Laura Mellor New Member

Junior Graphic Designer

Salary £18k to £20k depending on experience

This is a great opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer with a strong work ethic, to join a well-established and expanding south coast IT manufacturer. You will work as part of a busy in-house marketing team on graphic design projects for print and web, company literature, packaging and corporate documents. You will be expected to handle a wide range of projects, often to strict deadlines and to specific design briefs.

You will produce Photoshop, InDesign & Photography work to create a wide range of sales & marketing material, promotional collateral, web-content and product packaging. Skills and experience: - Quality graphic design portfolio - Strong creativity and design skills - Good organisational skills - Strong work ethic and ability to work collaboratively - Strong knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign (Illustrator and Photography knowledge desirable but not essential).

You need to be enthusiastic, tenacious and hard working. You must thrive on a challenge and have the experience and ability to be able to work to deadlines and cope with a large volume of creative work. Hours are 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour of daily breaks. Benefits include free parking, free life assurance, 5% Employer Pension contribution after 3 months service, Staff Discount. HSA healthcare after 1 year. Please send your CV, your portfolio, and a covering letter outlining your level of work based experience with the skills required for this role to laura.mellor@novatech.co.uk.

2. adampool

adampool New Member

Hi Laura,

Is this vacancy still open or have you managed to fill the role? I would be very interested in working for such an established and well known company as Novatech and think I would be a great benefit to the team.

3. tommomorgs

tommomorgs New Member

This vacancy isn't still ongoing.. I rang novatech as I was interested as well, it does have the date up the top stating its last year to be fair!

adampool likes this.
  4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Thread Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.