Vacancy: Junior Graphic Designer, Portsmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura Mellor

Junior Graphic Designer

Salary £18k to £20k depending on experience

This is a great opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer with a strong work ethic, to join a well-established and expanding south coast IT manufacturer. You will work as part of a busy in-house marketing team on graphic design projects for print and web, company literature, packaging and corporate documents. You will be expected to handle a wide range of projects, often to strict deadlines and to specific design briefs.

You will produce Photoshop, InDesign & Photography work to create a wide range of sales & marketing material, promotional collateral, web-content and product packaging. Skills and experience: - Quality graphic design portfolio - Strong creativity and design skills - Good organisational skills - Strong work ethic and ability to work collaboratively - Strong knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign (Illustrator and Photography knowledge desirable but not essential).

You need to be enthusiastic, tenacious and hard working. You must thrive on a challenge and have the experience and ability to be able to work to deadlines and cope with a large volume of creative work. Hours are 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour of daily breaks. Benefits include free parking, free life assurance, 5% Employer Pension contribution after 3 months service, Staff Discount. HSA healthcare after 1 year. Please send your CV, your portfolio, and a covering letter outlining your level of work based experience with the skills required for this role to [email protected].

Hi Laura,

Is this vacancy still open or have you managed to fill the role? I would be very interested in working for such an established and well known company as Novatech and think I would be a great benefit to the team.

Hi Laura,

Is this vacancy still open or have you managed to fill the role? I would be very interested in working for such an established and well known company as Novatech and think I would be a great benefit to the team.

This vacancy isn't still ongoing.. I rang novatech as I was interested as well, it does have the date up the top stating its last year to be fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back