Stock images

HippySunshine

Anyone have any reccommendations for pretty sweet stock images? I could do with some product images for an ecommerce site i'm playing with. Quite minimal and clean looking.

I try and avoid stock imagery where possible. What sort of imagery/subject matter in particular are you looking for?

If you're looking for general product shots there are some really nice mock-up PSD's for free on GraphicBurger where you can drop your own design on them or just leave them blank if they're just stand in's.
Alternatively, you can just Google it and therer's a lot of sites that have grouped some sweet ones together.

A lot of the stock photo sites are now offering free images when you sign up/register.
Not really used them much so not sure how it works.

I try and avoid stock imagery where possible. What sort of imagery/subject matter in particular are you looking for?

Well I just need some for example purposes, but I can't find any I like. I'm playing around with a clothes store site so something along those lines.

If you're looking for general product shots there are some really nice mock-up PSD's for free on GraphicBurger where you can drop your own design on them or just leave them blank if they're just stand in's.
Alternatively, you can just Google it and therer's a lot of sites that have grouped some sweet ones together.

A lot of the stock photo sites are now offering free images when you sign up/register.
Not really used them much so not sure how it works.

Thanks. I have tried the search engine ones but I think i'm too picky :(

Why not just shoot some product the way you want it...especially if it is going to impact on the design if it is not just perfect.

Back