Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock images

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by HippySunshine, Jan 2, 2016.

1. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Anyone have any reccommendations for pretty sweet stock images? I could do with some product images for an ecommerce site i'm playing with. Quite minimal and clean looking.

2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I try and avoid stock imagery where possible. What sort of imagery/subject matter in particular are you looking for?

3. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

If you're looking for general product shots there are some really nice mock-up PSD's for free on GraphicBurger where you can drop your own design on them or just leave them blank if they're just stand in's.
    Alternatively, you can just Google it and therer's a lot of sites that have grouped some sweet ones together.

A lot of the stock photo sites are now offering free images when you sign up/register.
    Not really used them much so not sure how it works.

4. HippySunshine

Well I just need some for example purposes, but I can't find any I like. I'm playing around with a clothes store site so something along those lines.

5. HippySunshine

Thanks. I have tried the search engine ones but I think i'm too picky :(

6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

can you show us something close to what you're after?

7. ThreePercentStudios

ThreePercentStudios New Member

8. Gozde Taskin

Gozde Taskin New Member

9. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

10. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

11. AlanNunez

AlanNunez Member

Why not just shoot some product the way you want it...especially if it is going to impact on the design if it is not just perfect.