SHOWCASE: Web Design

hankscorpio

hankscorpio

Staff member
Showcase your website design skills! Anything you've done, old, new or just for you! Post it here!

Paul Murray

Paul Murray

Staff member
WhichStorage (not yet live)

YourParkingSpace (currently in the process of redesigning several key pages)

Here's a sneak-peak of a site for my rebrand (currently up to version 08 – should have something finalised by the time I'm 30, fingers crossed).

SHOWCASE: Web Design, , Website Design Forum:

Baz_graffix

Baz_graffix

WhichStorage (not yet live)

YourParkingSpace (currently in the process of redesigning several key pages)

Here's a sneak-peak of a site for my rebrand (currently up to version 08 – should have something finalised by the time I'm 30, fingers crossed).

View attachment 2667
I like what you are doing Paul....
The which storage site is looking great carrying the colour of the storage unit doors through the site is a given :wink:
Before you go love though please do one thing...... Centralise the main image of the doors as there's more yellow to the left < of the textfield. Minor I know, but being obsessive, would drive me crazy haha

Paul Murray

Paul Murray

Staff member
I like what you are doing Paul....
The which storage site is looking great carrying the colour of the storage unit doors through the site is a given :wink:
Before you go love though please do one thing...... Centralise the main image of the doors as there's more yellow to the left < of the textfield. Minor I know, but being obsessive, would drive me crazy haha
Cheers for the input. The site's already built though so my work is done. The live site (http://www.whichstorage.co.uk/) has left-justified text though for some reason, which looks hideous with the gaps. I'd never justify text on a site just because you can't have the same level of control like you can with a printed column. Oh well.

@GCarlD

@GCarlD

Cheers for the input. The site's already built though so my work is done. The live site (http://www.whichstorage.co.uk/) has left-justified text though for some reason, which looks hideous with the gaps. I'd never justify text on a site just because you can't have the same level of control like you can with a printed column. Oh well.
Not to mention the 'email' widow. But the site looks really nice. Great job!