Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SHOWCASE: Web Design

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by hankscorpio, Nov 24, 2014.

1. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Showcase your website design skills! Anything you've done, old, new or just for you! Post it here!
  2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

WhichStorage (not yet live)

YourParkingSpace (currently in the process of redesigning several key pages)

Here's a sneak-peak of a site for my rebrand (currently up to version 08 – should have something finalised by the time I'm 30, fingers crossed).

3. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Looks very impressive well done!
  4. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

5. thegraphicguy

thegraphicguy New Member

This is our current website design:
    Image Plus
  6. Baz_graffix

Baz_graffix New Member

I like what you are doing Paul....
    The which storage site is looking great carrying the colour of the storage unit doors through the site is a given :wink:
    Before you go love though please do one thing...... Centralise the main image of the doors as there's more yellow to the left < of the textfield. Minor I know, but being obsessive, would drive me crazy haha
  7. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Cheers for the input. The site's already built though so my work is done. The live site ( has left-justified text though for some reason, which looks hideous with the gaps. I'd never justify text on a site just because you can't have the same level of control like you can with a printed column. Oh well.
  8. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member

Not to mention the 'email' widow. But the site looks really nice. Great job!