Quiet in the Holidays?

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Just wondering if anybody notices a reduction in orders/enquiries when the kids are on holiday?

This is something that I have noticed recently, I can only put it down to staff having time off to spend time with their kids.

Anybody else notice the same?

So busy!

Sorry Boss, I missed this post yesterday - we are absolutely rammed at the minute and it's not just because Ian is off spending time with his kids!

There are times when it does ease off I think for the reason you suspect, however Easter is always murder, March last year, April this.

ATB, Craig.

I suppose it depends on your clients. We're mad busy here too which seems to be the same every year. I put the March slowdown/April rush down to companies getting their new year-beginning budgets together.

This is a great time of year to advertise yourself and try and drum up new business.

I put the March slowdown/April rush down to companies getting their new year-beginning budgets together.

Good point! I find there are lots and increased amount of business's hitting the local networking events I go to, which is good as it means more possible contacts to make, but I think some should have done this sooner.

I'd like to do more networking but with Dot Design being just me at the moment.. someone actually has to produce the work! :icon_biggrin:

Back