Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiet in the Holidays?

Discussion in 'General Business Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Just wondering if anybody notices a reduction in orders/enquiries when the kids are on holiday?

This is something that I have noticed recently, I can only put it down to staff having time off to spend time with their kids.

Anybody else notice the same?

2. So busy!

Sorry Boss, I missed this post yesterday - we are absolutely rammed at the minute and it's not just because Ian is off spending time with his kids!

There are times when it does ease off I think for the reason you suspect, however Easter is always murder, March last year, April this.

ATB, Craig.

3. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Apart from work with schools (obviously!) we've been consistent.

4. Pete

Pete Member

I suppose it depends on your clients. We're mad busy here too which seems to be the same every year. I put the March slowdown/April rush down to companies getting their new year-beginning budgets together.

This is a great time of year to advertise yourself and try and drum up new business.

5. dot design

dot design Member

Good point! I find there are lots and increased amount of business's hitting the local networking events I go to, which is good as it means more possible contacts to make, but I think some should have done this sooner.

I'd like to do more networking but with Dot Design being just me at the moment.. someone actually has to produce the work! :icon_biggrin:

6. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

I'll network with you Gareth!

7. dot design

dot design Member

Thanks Peter! We could be networking buddies! :icon_biggrin: