Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PRINT OFFERS for GDF Members only

Discussion in 'Offers Forum:' started by Boss Hog, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Boss Hog

Boss Hog Administrator Staff Member

I like to help out GDF Members where I can, so please take advantage of these offers. If you can re-sell any of these products to your customers to make a few pennies profit then please do so, all orders are dispatched completely plain cover...

500 x 400gsm Matt Laminated Business Cards
    LITHO printed in full colour 1 or 2 sides, FREE plain cover UK mainland delivery.
    Only £15.00 to GDF Members > LINK TO ORDER

5,000 x 300gsm A6 Gloss Flyers
    LITHO printed in full colour 1 or 2 sides, FREE plain cover UK mainland delivery.
    Only £65.00 to GDF Members > LINK TO ORDER

5,000 x 170gsm A5 Gloss Leaflets
    Only £65.00 to GDF Members > LINK TO ORDER

Please Note:
    1) Print ready artwork must be supplied. 3mm of bleed required on each edge, export to press ready PDF please.
    2) You must enter your GDF Username when placing your order, this can be entered in the 'Special Instructions' box on the page where you will select your payment method.
    3) Turnaround on these products is roughly 3-4 working days.

Cheers

Damon

Gav, PCGDesigns, Guy LeDouche and 6 others like this.
  2. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Might take advantage of this. Cheers :thumb:

3. richimgd

richimgd Member

Tempted with this as my current business cards still have my Myspace url on them heh...!

4. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

You're so early 2000's!

richimgd likes this.
  5. Boss Hog

Yeah go for it guys, to be honest we make no money on them hardly :Cry: and it's just a gesture for the forum members. Like to help out where I can :icon_biggrin:

6. DAVOR

DAVOR Member

I think I may be taking advantage of this in a few weeks, is there a cut off date?

7. Boss Hog

Only available until forum members have made me bankrupt :icon_wink:

8. daytona

daytona Member

Oh HELLO! I'm gonna have to throw a design together quick sharp. Boss you star.

9. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I'll be ordering some ASAP. Not even Vistaprint can beat that price :p

10. daytona

daytona Member

I've got a question though, I saw on your site about text and image staying 5mm from the edge, why is that?

11. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

It prevents parts of the text being cropped off when the cards are trimmed :)

Boss Hog likes this.
  12. daytona

daytona Member

hmm that just seems wierd to me because if you have a 3mm bleed and a 5mm contingency... I dunno, just seems a bit inaccurate? (Genuine questions by the way, I'm not kicking a gift horse)

13. Boss Hog

All printers will require a safe area in addition to the bleed which will be cut off, this is because there is an element of movement when trimming, printers will have their own different requirements and ours is 5mm to be safe, you can go closer to the trim line should you wish, for example 3mm but I wouldn't advise any less.

daytona likes this.
  14. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

I'm guessing that won't be far away as this price is MAD!

Great Deal

15. Boss Hog

It's mad but not that mad, depends how many you print a week :icon_wink:

16. Artyfart

Artyfart Member

EEEK just ordered mine! Bloody hell finally going freelance....sh*tting myself, this makes it official! Thanks Boss!!!! MWAH!:icon_smile:

17. Arty,

What freelance name have you chosen to represent yourself with in the end then?

18. Artyfart

Artyfart Member

Weird Wilf Design and Print Clarke...long story but it used to be a bit of a nickname! Got my business cards today Boss, they're fab! Really good quality....leaflets next!

Really happy! :icon_biggrin:

Boss Hog likes this.
  19. Any chance of posting a photograph of the business cards on the forum?

20. Artyfart

Artyfart Member

DSCN1562.jpg Yep...there ya go! Thanks boss!:icon_biggrin: