PRINT OFFERS for GDF Members only

Paul Murray

Staff member
I managed to get a few quick shots of my cards recently. I'm no photographer, but I think the print quality is apparent.

bcards.jpg

DAVOR

Boss Hog, just placed my order. Any problems get in touch with me.

Thanks again for the offer!

dangurner

Hi Damon,

I plan on starting up my own website soon and this would be perfect as I can offer people a complete service all in one, is there anything else on offer except the flyers and b.cards? posters and tickets maybe?

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Damon,

I plan on starting up my own website soon and this would be perfect as I can offer people a complete service all in one, is there anything else on offer except the flyers and b.cards? posters and tickets maybe?
Any special offers for GDF members will be posted/updated on the the first post of this thread, most other products that we offer are shown on our website, also see here > Print Reseller Scheme

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
I've added a couple more products to the initial post in this thread, 5k A6 300gsm £68 and 5k A5 130gsm £65. If you can re-sell any of these products to your customers to make a few pennies profit then please do so, all orders are dispatched completely plain cover...

NUGFX

how long does it take from the print to delivery? as i have an order for flyers next week also what format is best to send you for print?