Looking for a Graphic/Web Designer

Askade.my

Hi all!

We are currently in need of a Graphics/Web designer to do a small job livening up our website. Just buttons, forms etc. The site is currently is beta testing and we want it to look great when it goes live.

Unfortunately we cannot offer financial compensation, however the work will look great in your portfolio and if we like your work, you may well hear from us again when we have some money to play with.

If you're interested message me or email me at REMOVED

If you want to see the website before you get in touch and get an idea of the job, head to REMOVED

Cheers folks!
Mike x

Unfortunately we cannot offer financial compensation, however the work will look great in your portfolio and if we like your work, you may well hear from us again when we have some money to play with.

Ah Mike.

The one paragraph that gets professional designers seething.

You do realise this is a forum, who's members are professional designers, that have spent a lot of time, and a lot of money learning their craft?

As you are a business whose target market are indeed students, may I suggest you actually put this ad up for students to see. Because unfortunately for you, they are the only designers that will work for free.

Good luck with this.

Was it really necessary to ban the guy? At least we could have waited for him to respond. Who knows he could have come back offering thousands of pounds after realising how wrong he was...

Was it really necessary to ban the guy? At least we could have waited for him to respond. Who knows he could have come back offering thousands of pounds after realising how wrong he was...

From zero to thousands of pounds? I doubt it.

Either way it states in our T&C's that if this kind of post is your first contribution to the forum then you will be banned, and he was, he PM'd me and had no budget to pay for anything (or at least didn't want to pay for anything) so nothing lost here...

Fair enough then. Well I thought at worst we would just rip him up some more and at best he might come back and at least offer someone some money to do the work. Fair enough rules are rules.

Back