Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List your Google+ page

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, May 31, 2013.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

3. jooty

jooty Active Member

We dont have one! will get one set up though. I really love the yoto site, great work on there Corrosive :D
  4. Corrosive

Thanks Jooty although I can't take any credit for the design, I am just the monkey that throws the code together :icon_wink:
  5. jooty

jooty Active Member

Well both aspects are great!
    Corrosive likes this.
  6. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

7. Corrosive

Got any tips on cover image sizes Paul? I have only just set ours up and feeling a bit daunted by the sheer size of the thing!
  8. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I'm not sure, can you use any height of image, or is there a minimum? I'm gonna try it in a minute and see if there's a limit. Frankly I think the new covers are ridiculous, just like the new Flickr. I basically set mine to be my old one, but stretched in size. It looks bloody awful :icon_biggrin:

Ok, so I uploaded a 1980x270px image to test hoping I could have a wide but short cover, but it wanted me to crop that image to a specified size/ratio and use that pixelated crop. How stupid.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  9. Gail W

Gail W New Member

10. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

I read through some GoogleDocs when working on a GooglePlus client project not long ago and it said to make the sizes 2120w x 1192h.
  11. robsteele

robsteele Member

12. FurnitureGuy

FurnitureGuy Member

13. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member