List your Google+ page

We dont have one! will get one set up though. I really love the yoto site, great work on there Corrosive :D

Got any tips on cover image sizes Paul? I have only just set ours up and feeling a bit daunted by the sheer size of the thing!

I'm not sure, can you use any height of image, or is there a minimum? I'm gonna try it in a minute and see if there's a limit. Frankly I think the new covers are ridiculous, just like the new Flickr. I basically set mine to be my old one, but stretched in size. It looks bloody awful :icon_biggrin:

*EDIT*

Ok, so I uploaded a 1980x270px image to test hoping I could have a wide but short cover, but it wanted me to crop that image to a specified size/ratio and use that pixelated crop. How stupid.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, can you use any height of image, or is there a minimum? I'm gonna try it in a minute and see if there's a limit. Frankly I think the new covers are ridiculous, just like the new Flickr. I basically set mine to be my old one, but stretched in size. It looks bloody awful :icon_biggrin:

I read through some GoogleDocs when working on a GooglePlus client project not long ago and it said to make the sizes 2120w x 1192h.

Back