Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cool Business Cards

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

2. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

All very nice but a lot of them very very expensive to produce and trying to convince clients its worth it often doesn't go very far :)

3. Stationery Direct

Totally agree, concepts are a nice idea but as you say I bet they cost a lot to produce.

4. neildigital

neildigital Member

Hi there, I also agree on some.

But some of them I would say we could do at a reasonable cost, especially the perfed one as we can hand perf some stuff in 250 quantity works.

Neil

5. Stationery Direct

The perforated "Divorce Lawyer" one is soooooo clever.

6. VLAHAKISA

VLAHAKISA Member

wow

Wow, I'm in total awe of those.... added them to my 'inspiration pages'

Thanks

Amanda

7. nice find, thanks.

8. Stationery Direct

9. Eagle

Eagle Member

Apparently, they're useless for marketing, so I'm told... well a printer would say that. :icon_rolleyes:

10. Have you ever used full colour clear frosted plastic business card?

Cool and impressive, it makes you remembered by your potential client.

If you are a designer, this card represents you with a unique image. It implies that you can provide your client something different from your competitors.

[​IMG]

You can find these cards on my website.

Eason

11. joco

joco New Member

Genius! There's some very creative ideas on here! I had to create solutions like this all the time at uni (I did advertising), I loved being witty and inventive with things like that!

12. Stationery Direct

Hi Joanne

Glad you made it :icon_smile:

Damon

13. dot design

dot design Member

A great selection Boss!

A fellow graphic designer friend of mine once had a laser cut business card, where the letters were laser cut out, it was gorgeous but apparently a pain in the arse to setup plus the actual costs of production were huge, they did look great though and definately memorable as this was around 4 years ago now!