Cool Business Cards

All very nice but a lot of them very very expensive to produce and trying to convince clients its worth it often doesn't go very far :)

Hi there, I also agree on some.

But some of them I would say we could do at a reasonable cost, especially the perfed one as we can hand perf some stuff in 250 quantity works.

Neil

Apparently, they're useless for marketing, so I'm told... well a printer would say that. :icon_rolleyes:

Have you ever used full colour clear frosted plastic business card?

Cool and impressive, it makes you remembered by your potential client.

If you are a designer, this card represents you with a unique image. It implies that you can provide your client something different from your competitors.

126894006_d3f61bd2b2.jpg

You can find these cards on my website.

Eason

Genius! There's some very creative ideas on here! I had to create solutions like this all the time at uni (I did advertising), I loved being witty and inventive with things like that!

A great selection Boss!

A fellow graphic designer friend of mine once had a laser cut business card, where the letters were laser cut out, it was gorgeous but apparently a pain in the arse to setup plus the actual costs of production were huge, they did look great though and definately memorable as this was around 4 years ago now!

Back