Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Added some work to my profile...

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Pete, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Pete

Pete Member

Hi guys,

Since I'm working on my new portfolio, I've just uploaded some of my more recent work (12 websites and 5 Logotypes) into the albums section of my profile. Feel free to take a look. I'm gonna upload some more tonight when I get home, I've got loads of Print and a few more websites to add.

Let me know what you think.

Pete

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

3. Pete

Pete Member

^
    Cheers Damon

4. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Pete, may I say some top work in there. Some real quality web designs, lovely on the eye, and nice logo's too.

Keep it up.

5. Pete

Pete Member

Thanks mate. I'm a fan of keeping things simple, and of course, Helvetica Neue.

6. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Not bad that font. £500 for the package though, that's a lot of money!

7. Pete

Pete Member

It is, but it's well worth it. That font has so many applications. Luckily my boss is a big supporter of buying typefaces, means I don't have to :icon_biggrin:

8. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

You lucky boy :icon_lol:

9. designer01

designer01 Member

Hi Pete,

I've looked at your work. It's very impressive. It's actually similar to my style. Lot's of space and minimal typography. I particularly like the Faith logo as it signifies holding hands and being part of a community. Brilliant choice of colours. I also like the hts logo although I think it would have been stronger in black but I assume the company's corporate identity is brown. Some of the websites are excellent. The Angles website is nice and simple and contemporary. I'm also a fan of keeping things simple!

Greg

10. Steve

Steve Member

Would have to agree with above comments Pete - some really good work there :icon_cheers:

11. Pete

Pete Member

Thanks for the kind words guys. Very much appreciated.

My this is a friendly forum. :icon_smile: