Added some work to my profile...

Pete

Hi guys,

Since I'm working on my new portfolio, I've just uploaded some of my more recent work (12 websites and 5 Logotypes) into the albums section of my profile. Feel free to take a look. I'm gonna upload some more tonight when I get home, I've got loads of Print and a few more websites to add.

Let me know what you think.

Pete

Pete, may I say some top work in there. Some real quality web designs, lovely on the eye, and nice logo's too.

Keep it up.

It is, but it's well worth it. That font has so many applications. Luckily my boss is a big supporter of buying typefaces, means I don't have to :icon_biggrin:

Hi Pete,

I've looked at your work. It's very impressive. It's actually similar to my style. Lot's of space and minimal typography. I particularly like the Faith logo as it signifies holding hands and being part of a community. Brilliant choice of colours. I also like the hts logo although I think it would have been stronger in black but I assume the company's corporate identity is brown. Some of the websites are excellent. The Angles website is nice and simple and contemporary. I'm also a fan of keeping things simple!

Greg

Thanks for the kind words guys. Very much appreciated.

My this is a friendly forum. :icon_smile:

Back