Website Feedback

I really like what you have so far, think it looks really stylish and easy on the eye.

The background works well for me, some might not like it but it doesn't hurt to read the content sat on top of it and the light box surrounding the text probably assists that, but I feel as though all the elements work well and complement each other.

I just think it does what's needed really, nothing overly fancy but still very smart with the information easily attainable.

Good work.

Hey guys, i'm currently working on project for a Joinery based in Yorkshire who want a web presence.

I'm midway through the conceptualizing phase and would love to get some feedback. Cheers in advance

Please can you guys leave me some feedback on a current clien... on Twitpic

If I had to criticise, the only thing I would mention is the background, I can see what you are doing, this is a furniture company so its natural to have this type of background but I was wondering how it would look with a different, perhaps lighter colour to enhance the pictures. Apart from that yes very attractive.

Following on from garlex comment, I would experiment with trying to make the body copy stand out a little bit more. Maybe change the colour/brightness of the background or of the text itself. Overall it's a nice clean design that looks very good already!

Ill add a link to the final site for you guys. Lets hope the text sits clearly enough. The client seems really happy with the design

Back