Website Critique

I'm not too sure about it if i'm honest the header seems to be smaller than the main content on my monitor don't know if it was planned to be like that? I don't know if it would look better if you lost the header and used the background throughout if you see what I mean? Then make the header bigger because everything looks squashed, the image as well I'm not sure on, however the image on the news page with the letterpress effect looks awesome. A few changes and it'll be a good looking site.

Thanks

Chris

webasoft

HI MATE,
SOUNDS LIKE A MONITOR OR BROWSER ISSUE! THE NEWS TAB IS JUST A STOP GAP AND IS BEING CHANGED TO A NAIN BANNER LIKE THE OTHER PAGES, HAVE YOU HAD A GOOD LOOK THROUGH THE cgi and BANNERS ETC? I HAVE TO ADMIT , WE ARE LEANING ON THE SCARY SIDE OF THE FENCE WHEN IT COMES TO OUR WEBSITE, WE HAVE STUDIED OTHERS AND THEY SEEM TO BE ALL VERY SIMILAR SO WE HAVE GONE A LITTE MAD! AND TO BE HONEST ITS WORKING. A MONTH AGO WE HAD NO PAGE RANK AND NOW WE HAVE A (3) ON THE HOME PAGE AND WE HAVE JUST HAD A CALL FROM CITROEN TO LOOK AT ADVERTISING DESIGNS FOR THEM SO I GUESS ITS JUST WHAT YOU CONSIDER TO BE AESTHETICALLY PLEASING OR NOT! WE TRIED A WITH OUR PREVIOUS SITE TO DO A SERIOUS APROACH BUT IT DID NOT WORK WHEREAS THIS WHACKIER EFFORT SEEMS TO HAVE CREATED DEBATE WHICH MUST BE A GOOD THING.

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND KEEP AN EYE ON OUR SITE OVER THE NEXT2-3 WEEKS

CHEERS
CHRIS

Back