Try a new way of job-hunting

chrisseevee

Seevee.co.uk is a powerful tool that will help you to find your ideal job and strengthen your long-term career prospects. We believe that one of the keys to career progress is to create lasting relationships with the best professional recruiters.

Seevee is different, we want you to make lasting relationships with the best recruiters in the UK. We want to help you to manage your job-search. Upload your CV, search for recruiters who work in an area that interests you and connect with them. You can communicate with your recruitment network from one location, see every job they are working on, apply with ease, track your applications, and rate your experience. Best of all, the next time you want to look for a new job you can easily get in touch with the same recruiters who helped you previously.

Seevee takes the anonymity out of recruitment. Know who is working on your behalf, build trust and develop a proper relationship. Get the inside track and register at seevee.co.uk today.

Why is the location list so random? It lists tiny market towns such as Louth but completely ignores major cities such as Bradford, Leeds & Sheffield?

Looking at the list, most of the Irish counties are also towns/cities so could be confusing. Perhaps using the common CO to signify the difference between an Irish county and a city would work? for example CO Cork, CO Tipperary as appose to Cork or Tipperary.

While I think of it, where's the county of Avon? :icon_wink:

Another good observation, will certainly put Co beforehand. I don't think Avon as a county exists anymore (to my surprise).

While I think of it, where's the county of Avon? :icon_wink:

Avon hasn't been a county for years - since 1996 in fact. The area is broken into Bristol (which is a county), South Gloucestershire, Bath & North East Somerset and North Somerset. Hope that helps - with love from the West Country :icon_cheers:

Back