Need Logo Designing

CMA

Hello, I have a logo in place for my company but want to change it as i am not happy with it. Only a one man band so don't have a large cash flow, can anyone suggest anyone that designs logo's at a good price?

Thanks

Low Cost Design

There are plenty of low cost designers available but you do get what you pay for.

I think you should first consider what you think the result will be of having a new logo design. Are you going to use the design for instance?

Logo designs don't work unless you use them - if you use them, they are a way of generating higher profits for your business by using them in brand marketing.

That's the whole purpose of having a logo design - if you don't use them and your brand imagery as part of a marketing strategy, there is no point having one at all. Or no point having a decent one.

If you are going to use it in your marketing - then it's not going to work well for you (generating more sales at a higher value) if your company identity isn't well thought out and professionally designed.

More about that at Free ebook on branding today - all about 'higher profits' through proper identity design.

You may also find this an interesting read; Truly Ace Graphic Design Blog

Best Wishes

Amanda

Hi CMA

I'd be happy to take a look at your design brief. Please email via my site (link below). :)

Mark

Offr

Hi,

The offer had actually ended, but I am willing to offer that price to the next 3 customers should anybody else be interested.

This includes this customer should they be interested, instead of the £45 quoted.

Many thanks

Hi CMA

Let me know if your still looking for a logo/identity designer, take a look at my portfolio (link in signature) for an idea of the kind of work I produce, bear in mind getting your companies identity right is extremely important!

All the best
Gareth

RE:

If u need a quality logo for your organization u can contact on these sites where u find a fine and quality result and hopefully we won't let u down.check them out and after that u must realize that we only provide nothing but the best.

We wont work for giving satisfaction, we work to make our customer permanent

Logo Design
Logo Design
Logo Design

Regards,

John Petrucci

free logo design

I am a graphic designer in bournemouth and i am looking for projects and briefs to undertake for free to use in my portfolio.

Please mail me on [email protected] and let me know what your brief is and i will let u know if i can help..looking for projects over xmas.

Getting your logo upgraded is actually a good idea, but you should know sometimes it’s close to being as good as it can be, and in that case the best option is to renew it with a completely different concept in mind, you could change some more of your corporate image.

Back