Looking for Talented Graphic Designers - Exciting Project!

pjb2u

I have an exciting project starting from today, I am looking for a website designer (not to be mixed up with developer) and an all round graphic designer.

Personally I am a designer/developer, but I am going to be soely dealing with the programming aspect of the website. If you are interested, please message me on here, my personal profile is here if you are interested...

Peter Bennett - Online Resume

Just to let you know, the project that you will be working on is

www. [model] / [approach] .com

...with 90k exact searches on Google (Globally - Per Month!)

Yes, Nice domain I hear you say....

I look forward to your response(s)

Peter Bennett
CapturedPixel

What do you need exactly and what are you looking at paying?

www. [model] / [approach] .com

...with 90k exact searches on Google (Globally - Per Month!)

Yes, Nice domain I hear you say....

...also 'model approach' as an exact search term doesn't receive any searches ??

Ditto what Boss Hog says, although you share the same name as my brother so I’m all ears.

I'm confused. So what is it that you need, atm all I know is that you like the domain modelapproach.com/

Sooooo.... You need a designer to make things look pretty while you focus on making things work?... PM on it's way.

Clarifying

Sounds like you are looking for a front end web designer to create the design for your new website and who is also an all round graphic designer/creative in other areas also.

I'd be interested in helping with your project if you are looking to hire someone to create designs for you. If you are instead looking for someone to collaborate/business partner (ie not paid), please clarify for the forum members so there is no confusion or time wasting on either side.

Amanda

Sounds like you are looking for a front end web designer to create the design for your new website and who is also an all round graphic designer/creative in other areas also.

I'd be interested in helping with your project if you are looking to hire someone to create designs for you. If you are instead looking for someone to collaborate/business partner (ie not paid), please clarify for the forum members so there is no confusion or time wasting on either side.

Amanda

Thank you for your reply, Yes that is what I would be looking for, however I wouldnt say unpaid, it's more of invest your work into something good, for a percentage that we can both agree on when profits are calculated.

Is that clear enough for everyone? :icon_smile:

Regards.

Percentage of nothing isn't very promising, is it?

There're NO exact searches for "model approach" (who would actually search for that term and what would they hope to find?) and the domain name isn't good either.

Good luck with your idea

socreative & boss, I don't know what tool you are using, but it clearly isnt a propper tool!

This domain is of high quality, I am an experienced 'domainer' I sold nub.com for $14k last year.

Are you searching for 'modelapproach' or 'Model Approach'?

socreative & boss, I don't know what tool you are using, but it clearly isnt a propper tool!

This domain is of high quality, I am an experienced 'domainer' I sold nub.com for $14k last year.

https://adwords.google.co.uk/select/KeywordToolExternal isn't a proper tool? You may have sold a domain for $14k but you obviously don't know how to do an 'exact' search, you are doing a 'broad' search which means nothing, exact is what is important.

Unless you know something I don't?

I don't know much about search engine nuts and bolts but those are some vague terms and, even if the 90k figure was correct, what proportion of them would be looking for the same thing? Model approach can be applied to pretty much anything that involves a process can't it?

Regardless of the search results, if someone wants to pay me to design a site for them to code that's fine by me. Unfortunately the OP went very quiet when I requested details of the budget...

The thing with this particular proposition is that the rewards for the designer are tied to the OP's ability to turn tens of thousands of extremely vague and highly questionable monthly searches into actual currency so the interrogation is in everyone's interest really.

Also, who in their right mind paid $14k for nub.com and then left it standing exactly as it is now, which is a non-functional website?

Back