Logo help!

bettyswallaux

Hi there im in a heavy metal band and we have literally gone from unknown to suddenly having a couple of songs on a compilation album and being featured on a bristol radio station on the coming sunday, the thing is we have no logo at all and i have no art skills or graphics skills what so ever so i was wondering if anyone here could make me a simple logo to use, the band name is Betty Swallaux so i was thinking of just haiving a simple "BS" logo but cool looking, can anyone help!!

Hi there im in a heavy metal band and we have literally gone from unknown to suddenly having a couple of songs on a compilation album and being featured on a bristol radio station on the coming sunday, the thing is we have no logo at all and i have no art skills or graphics skills what so ever so i was wondering if anyone here could make me a simple logo to use, the band name is Betty Swallaux so i was thinking of just haiving a simple "BS" logo but cool looking, can anyone help!!

Do you actually have a budget for this job or are you hoping for someone to do it for nothing?

If you're hoping for someone to do it for nothing, you'll have to try elsewhere. This is a forum contributed to by professional designers. Professional. IE. people who have trained to obtain the skills they possess to do this job for a living - meaning, you won't find anyone on here working for free.

Of course if you do have a budget, then let us know what it is, and we'll be happy to send over a quote.

Cheers.

lol although the above post is correct sometimes I quite fancy a 5 min break from work. Ive attached the following. Only a very simple basic logo (a b with some... well use your imagination.. as the s!)
will see you though till you get a propper one done.

bs.jpg

you can grab the psd (no AI not enough time) at http://www.qwertycreations.co.uk/will-be-deleted/logo.psd

Could this be the worst name for a band ever?

That said, my band doesn't have a name at all: come up with a logo for that (at the prevailing rate in this thread, obviously) and I'll be properly impressed.

That said, my band doesn't have a name at all: come up with a logo for that (at the prevailing rate in this thread, obviously) and I'll be properly impressed.

How would you like your transparent image delivered sir? PNG or Gif?

In fairness, not 100% sure the guy was asking for a freebie. Doesn't mention a budget, no, but doesn't say he won't pay either. So didn't follow house rules, but I kinda feel like throwing him straight to the dogs is a little harsh...

Woah thanks a lot, actually I was looking for free I just assumed this was like a forum for graphic designers to chat and mess around with graphics i didn't realise it was just professionals looking for work, doesn't mean I wouldn't pay in future it's just I'm broke right now iv'e put everything i got into the band, so thanks a lot for doing these designs for me ill definitely be using them. thanksssss :):icon_smile:

Woah thanks a lot, actually I was looking for free I just assumed this was like a forum for graphic designers to chat and mess around with graphics i didn't realise it was just professionals looking for work, doesn't mean I wouldn't pay in future it's just I'm broke right now iv'e put everything i got into the band, so thanks a lot for doing these designs for me ill definitely be using them. thanksssss :):icon_smile:

Brilliant, I am sure the chappie who did the designs will be dead chuffed when you send him a free album. :)
It is free isn't it?

Can we all have one? :icon_cheers:

Back