Logo Design needed for 'Team Chemical' URGENT !

stenic

Hi there,

Looking for a logo designed for my gaming team -

Team Chemical,

I dont believe it will take that long and i am open to offers. I also have many more items that will need doing in the future but this is the most urgent.

If you could email [email protected] with a logo price and ill fill you in on details etc.

many thanks
Steven
Owner of team chemical (gaming team)

Hi Steven,

Do you have a budget in mind for the work? Specifying what you can or are willing to pay can help generate interest and avoid you getting quotes that are outside of your budget. Please note that requests for work with stupidly low budgets will be removed as this is not the place to get cheap work done. :)

Well at the moment, I've looked around and prices seem to range drastically, I've seen hourly rates from £8 all the way to £25 so as for budget i would expect say 2-3 hours as i have a pretty detailed idea of what i would require. At say £12 an hour, I've also posted it on a few freelance websites etc.

I don't wish to target anyone but I feel this forum section should be structured like a brief.
A random example taken from another source with my input involves:

--

* Service *
What you would like from the designer?
For example "logo"

* Brand Name *
Your company/organisation name

* Strapline *
A strapline should communicate the core idea of your company/organisation, product or movement.
For example "Tesco - Every Little Helps" and "Subway - Eat Fresh"

* Brief Summary *
A short paragraph describing what your company/organisation does

* Target Audience *
Define your target market. What type of customer will buy your service or product?

* Values Your Logo Should Communicate *
What feelings and messages do you want your logo to communicate to your viewer?
For example "Feminine", "Luxury", "Playful", "Simple", "Obvious", etc

* Stylistics Preferences *
Whether you want something artistic and bold or sophisticated and minimal

* Colours *
List specific colours you have in mind

* Example Images You Like *
Provide images of other designs you like, this maybe a competitor's logo or a poster design

* Budget *
State how much you are willing to pay but don't worry if you're not sure

* Deadline *
State when you would like your project to be completed

* Other *
If you have any special requests or comments

--

Just an idea and good luck with your logo! :icon_smile:

Last edited:
Well at the moment, I've looked around and prices seem to range drastically, I've seen hourly rates from £8 all the way to £25 so as for budget i would expect say 2-3 hours as i have a pretty detailed idea of what i would require. At say £12 an hour, I've also posted it on a few freelance websites etc.

£25 is about average for a freelancer, depending on experience and location of course, so you might need to up your budget if you can. Honestly this forum isn't the place to be if you're looking for a sub-£50 logo. You'll probably have better luck with other forums or using Twitter/Facebook to find a hobbyist/someone starting out who can knock up your design on the cheap.

Any pricing will be removed by the mods - if you spot any hit the report post button! This allows fair competition for people wanting the job.

========

To the OP it's not at your discretion to decide the budget on the time - budget is for monetary purposes only.

You'd pay a doctor £50 on a visit whether you're there for 1 minute or an hour, you'd pay a mechanic to fix a problem with a car for parts plus labour - and you can't tell a mechanic how long it takes to fix something, even if you feel it's simple ... and so on.

It might take 3 hours to draw the outline for your piece, it might take 30 minutes! Nobody could guestimate that without seeing it, and it's all dependent on experience.

And your logo will need to come with many versions which take to setup.

You'll need a

4 colour process logo
2/3 colour version in spot colours
Single colour black and white (not grayscale)

All of the above in high resoltuion version and vector versions in
AI format
EPS format (for antiquated workflows *glances at quark users*)
TIFF/PSD format

And you'll also require all of the above in versions for
Web
Microsoft Office

You'd be looking at about 20-30 versions of your logo in various formats and sizes.

This is why it takes longer to do - this is why you need an expert designer who knows the system.

=============

Don't forget you'll need your logo to be compatible for different printing processes and electronic distribution, such as web, litho, flexo, screen printing, embroidery, faxing, emailing and many other iterations.

You may also need your logo be designed so that it's a good FavIcon! Or is legible at small sizes in print and on an App for Android or iPhone.

===============

Sure you can go ahead and get a logo done for £50 - but you get what you pay for.

Pay a real designer who knows what they're doing and save yourself £££ and time down the road. If you don't pay for it now you'll pay much for it later.

Back