Just launched a new site

daulex

Hey,

I've just launched infusia and would really appreciate any feedback that any of the experienced web designers might have.

Thank you in advance.

You need to get someone to proof read it, I saw a couple of mistakes (grapi cdesign and consise). Your logo looks a bit lost in its little square, you need to incorporate it into your design more. The background gradient on your main flash isn't smooth and appears in steps. The quality of your jpeg might be too low.

Hi, I agree with JMC. Things look a bit too 'blocky', i like the feel of the site however I wouldn't use the jQuery tbh, in my opinion it would look better to just display the services or about parts rather than making the user interact with something, because after a while they'll just get bored of it.

I like the colours though, just needs a little tweaking.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

@JMCDesigner, done the proof reading, thanks mate, those were the only 2 that we found :D

@JMCDesigner, @chris_17 the middle thingy is going to be modified soon, as the jQuery rotator is like a temporary holding spot, there will be a lot more content on those pages, the middle rotation will remain, but there will also be text under them, I'm just trying to get a bit of exposure (and its working), to list the sites that feature us... :)

Thank you for your time.

Back