Is Dreamweaver considered a good tool for web design?

I don't know anyone that uses Dreamweaver in this day and age. Is it even available still?

Most professional developers I know just use simple text editors/IDEs such Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Atom, etc to write their code.

DW has a fantastic hand-coding condition with code finish and plenty of wizards (and WYSIWYG) which will accelerate working a great deal when you recognize what you are doing (and may confound you on the off chance that you are merely beginning).

html5 formats were messy in DW5.5 tho (and I required free programming for a preparation I was giving), so I began working with Aptana for some time. This will be an incredible and free option if you don't need WYSIWYG.

In DW6 html5 backing is tremendously improved and I do the majority of my work in DW once more. Try not to go for a straightforward word processor, yet pick a top of the line code supervisor. Learning by pursuing grammatical mistakes that break your code is an exercise in futility.

Is Dreamweaver considered a good tool for web design?

When Anyone who is not aware of coding then they start with Dreamweaver for editing and building a website. In todays world developers preferred Visual Studio, Sublime and notepad++ these alternative.

You will find that many developers and designers will use different software for building and developing sites, I myself use a mix, depending on what type of project I am working on, generally Brackets but on occasion, I do use Dreamweaver, this is because of the different view types you can use with it.

Use a code editor you like using and find easier to navigate, professionals should be able to use any editor, but it is your own preference that dictates which.

Yes but amateur web designers like me need a WYSIWYG
Not really. WYSIWYG doesn’t deliver good code, something Google regards as quite important.

Far simpler to install Wordpress and pick a free theme. 99% of your visitors don’t really care what the site looks like as long as it’s not a dogs dinner.

Back