Investment company logo critique please

02logo.jpg

its not that I'm working on at the moment, I have finished working on this at this stage, works has been send to a client,
I'm just showing my variant now, to get some different opinions about it.

oh and one more thing to mention, they asked for straight lines and or angled shapes, roundness was not considered from the beginning.

How much freedom do you have with the colour scheme? I'm presuming you're using the company's colours for the logos? (Red, Blue, White).

Honestly the last two logos look rather official and appealing to me - I wouldn't mind seeing either of those on a page. If the colour scheme is set then the second one is better, because excluding a main colour out of the logo could contradict the theme?

I can't help but want to ask, what are you doing to display the logos on the paper there? Just using a page and distorting the logo to look like it's part of it, or is there some sort of website that you may upload them to? Either way, turns out looking quite official -- I like the red square-ish logo a lot on the textured paper, but not at all on the white screen. Strange!

How much freedom do you have with the colour scheme? I'm presuming you're using the company's colours for the logos? (Red, Blue, White).

I can't help but want to ask, what are you doing to display the logos on the paper there? Just using a page and distorting the logo to look like it's part of it, or is there some sort of website that you may upload them to?

I'd really like to know this as well - did anyone find out?

Back