Instagram, anybody?

Really? I have Vivaldi installed but never use it.

Yes you can.
It's why I insta.....installed it. :)

It's dead easy to set up.
You just set the side bar thing to Instagram.
I think it fools Insta into thinking you're using a mobile device.
You don't get all the filters and stuff but you can upload from your desktop which is what stopped me from using it before.

I have been using my personal account, which has my pictures family's and friends' and I am putting my designs as well. Been using 1x1 ratio for the designs. The only question that bugs me, how a private account gets that many followers? Like I have seen accounts who have 4K+ followers but are private. Anyone?

Like I have seen accounts who have 4K+ followers but are private. Anyone?
Bots.

Read a report that sometihng like 15% of all likes and followers are bots. So you can end up with bots auto-posting and being followed by more bots. If it continues you won't need to ever use social media again as the bots will do it all for you.

I've just started using Bluestacks to upload to Instagram (not uploaded to insta for a long time just decided to start again). https://www.bluestacks.com/ A lot of people use it for playing Android games on a PC but you can download any apps from the Play store including Instagram. You to need to add photos via the Media Manager in Bluestacks first then you can upload them to Instagram through the Instagram app like you would on a phone.

Yes you can.
It's why I insta.....installed it. :)

It's dead easy to set up.
You just set the side bar thing to Instagram.
I think it fools Insta into thinking you're using a mobile device.
You don't get all the filters and stuff but you can upload from your desktop which is what stopped me from using it before.
Does this work for a Mac? Or is there an equivalent? This would save me a lot of time and hassle!!

Bots.

Read a report that sometihng like 15% of all likes and followers are bots. So you can end up with bots auto-posting and being followed by more bots. If it continues you won't need to ever use social media again as the bots will do it all for you.

Oh, didn't Instagram take action against bots recently? People lost followers in large numbers..

I spend a lot of time on Instagram cause I've got a store here. Honestly, I think, I spend more time deleting spam there than actually running a business :( really sorry for the off-topic, but are there any fellow sufferers? I've come across zen-promo.com, it's said to be pretty efficient. Does anyone use something like it, is it worth it?

Back