I scratch your back, you scratch mine.

Vanquish

Hey, I take it most of you guys on here have portfolio's of some kind or you are after one, Well ill give you a hand with that, Free of charge, ill build up your template for you, your helping me in my own portfolio allowing me to help you, so get in touch if your after some website development free! this is a new template im working on at the moment, what ya think? its not finished yet, but its getting there!

SITE.png

Very generous offer, I'm sure they're many that'll be very interested in your offer. Would you be open to building sites already designed? Less work afterall.

Nice template! too bad you didn't offer some months back.. would have saved me some time! :icon_biggrin: plus as all designers know, it can be hell trying to design stuff for yourself!!

You should whack in some lorem ipsum text on your templates :icon_thumbup:

You should whack in some lorem ipsum text on your templates :icon_thumbup:

haha, i never understood why people always stick that in their templates. Im working on a few templates at the moment which will be free to download from us.

haha, i never understood why people always stick that in their templates. Im working on a few templates at the moment which will be free to download from us.

It's just more aesthetically pleasing than a few words repeated over and over plus it's helpful for layout purposes and since it doesn't make sense and can't be read it won't distract the viewer from the template design. I use it constantly, so much so i can type quite a bit of it from memory!:icon_scared: How sad... lol

Yeah they are the quotations, that was for the drawings etc, We put the designs on the windows too etc and then move onto the advertising part for them, so the extra charges mount up, all in all for the phoenix and advertising it came to £800, so it works well charging small to make bigger when they keep using you etc.

Yeah they are the quotations, that was for the drawings etc, We put the designs on the windows too etc and then move onto the advertising part for them, so the extra charges mount up, all in all for the phoenix and advertising it came to £800, so it works well charging small to make bigger when they keep using you etc.

That's more like it! :icon_thumbup: I was gonna say you work extremely hard for very little reward!

yeah i work prety hard, im on my my out now to get a flyer done for a car wash and business cards, then website later lol. its all good fun though.

yeah i work prety hard, im on my my out now to get a flyer done for a car wash and business cards, then website later lol. its all good fun though.

Good luck! :icon_biggrin: I have a website, a report and a map to do. I HATE maps lol.

Back