Gimme Logo Ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taken some on and won't be finished for another couple of weeks or so. I was going to do a few more after that as I don't feel I have enough history to start charging. If you can wait I'll PM you when I've finished the others to see if you are still in need.

Hi Maddy.
I saw the posting too on uk business forum and would love a better logo design than the horrible one I have. I, like many others are suffering this credit crunch so cant afford a designer one.
If you fancy getting your teeth into it then let me know.
My company name is Panda blinds. Says it all really.

hmmm, yeah. I can see why you want a new logo :)

Might have a little stab at it myself if I get a spare moment, but only if Maddy is too busy to do it. I don't want to prevent another addition to her portfolio.

Hey go for it - I'm stumped for an idea so am interested in what you'll produce:icon_smile: I've just finished the last of the freebies and wanted to take a wee break anyway.

Hey go for it - I'm stumped for an idea so am interested in what you'll produce:icon_smile: I've just finished the last of the freebies and wanted to take a wee break anyway.
Heey, thats great. I have never had any one fight over me before. My ego has gone throught the roof. Seriously though, that would be very much appreciated.

I have been learning how to use Illustrator and I thought it was about time I created a logo portfolio as logos are what I'm interested in designing.

Could you lovely people give me some made up business names for me to create a logo for.

Maybe you could even throw in a bit of a brief as to what the imaginery businesses are about.

I thought it best for others to come up with names as when I decide on one I sort of half know what design I'm doing but this way it's a blank canvas.

Hope people will oblige :icon_smile:

Hi Maddy

I'm new to all this but I am starting up a new venture and need an eye catching proffessional image. Would you be intrested in having a go ? I have no logo yet. The market place is fairly new. The web address will be theelectricbikecentre.co.uk and logo needs to be for the electric bike centre.

Hope this is of interest.

Cheers Linda:icon_rolleyes:

Hi Linda

At the moment I'm having a wee break from the free logo offer. In a week or so, Boss Hog will repost the offer for the next three freebies on UKBF so try and catch the offer then if you can.:icon_smile:

Thanks for the interest.

Jayne

Hi all, i realise im coming in to this a bit late, but I would love to have a logo designed for my new business. If anyone can help please let me know.

oh yes, my company will be called 'The Herb Store' - contact me for some more info :icon_thumbup:

Hi Maddy

Is this offer still live? I would like a logo I can use on my website and on stationery, if it is.

Freddie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back