to this:

Code:
#rhs {
position:relative;
float:right;
width:169px;
clear:left;
}
You may need to put it in a IE specific stylesheet because the clear:left will mess everything on modern browsers, as for mobile, I would personally try adapting the site to mobile using media queries.

Hope this helps

Chris

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
With regards to mobile, the whole site displays fine except for that small part :icon_dunno:

Anyone else have an idea?

chris_17

Thanks Chris

I now get this, take a look here in IE6 IE NetRenderer - Browser Compatibility Check -

The first 2 banners are now in perfect position but the rest have dissapeared, I put....

HTML:
#rhs, #rhs img {
margin-top:6px;
padding-top:0px;
}
Many thanks
The Link just takes me to the homepage :icon_confused:

I put the code in just the #rhs

#rhs {
}

When my phones charged I'll take a look at the login issue :icon_smile:

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
You're a star, sorted now mate, worked a treat. :icon_cheers:
If you get 5 minutes and can point me in the right direction with the other issue then this is greatly appreciated :icon_thumbup:

Thanks again.

chris_17

I had a look this morning at the site in iOS, everything seemed ok to me, do you have a screenshot of what you're seeing?

chris_17

Hi,

I had a quick look this morning, I dont really know what the solution could be, it's weird, I checked on a Nokia device and it was fine and also in iOS, could be an issue with the blackberry browser.

Other than that, a possible reason could be because the links, login and forgotten password buttons are all images if they were text they might adapt a little better.

Sorry

Chris