Anyone got a google account?

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone has a google account would you be so kind as to +1 my site or any of the product pages www.stationery-direct.co.uk ...just added the code/function to the site and it looks pretty naff with only one +1 (which is me ha ha).

Greatly appreciated as always :icon_wink:

But soon I think....

I think they'll view the landscape of the value of plus 1s and whether or not they add genuine value or if people are just 'buying' them before a decision is made. I'm sure they will end up having some effect on search at some point but not sure even Google knows right now if you read the blogs.

I think they will definitely have an impact on search results eventually.. i've noticed if i +1 my own site then do a search i appear higher up..

I dont fully understand how it works, i just hopped on the bandwagon.. :icon_biggrin: better to be on it and not go anywhere than not be on it and find it goes somewhere awesome without you!

I dont fully understand how it works, i just hopped on the bandwagon.. :icon_biggrin: better to be on it and not go anywhere than not be on it and find it goes somewhere awesome without you!

That is brilliantly put! Lol :icon_lol:

Back