Anyone got a google account?

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone has a google account would you be so kind as to +1 my site or any of the product pages www.stationery-direct.co.uk ...just added the code/function to the site and it looks pretty naff with only one +1 (which is me ha ha).

Greatly appreciated as always :icon_wink:

Corrosive

But soon I think....

I think they'll view the landscape of the value of plus 1s and whether or not they add genuine value or if people are just 'buying' them before a decision is made. I'm sure they will end up having some effect on search at some point but not sure even Google knows right now if you read the blogs.

ahcstudio

I think they will definitely have an impact on search results eventually.. i've noticed if i +1 my own site then do a search i appear higher up..

I dont fully understand how it works, i just hopped on the bandwagon.. :icon_biggrin: better to be on it and not go anywhere than not be on it and find it goes somewhere awesome without you!

Corrosive

I dont fully understand how it works, i just hopped on the bandwagon.. :icon_biggrin: better to be on it and not go anywhere than not be on it and find it goes somewhere awesome without you!

That is brilliantly put! Lol :icon_lol: