7 Reasons You Shouldn't Use Low Cost Print Suppliers

I work for Aubergine Print Ltd and we do not consider Vista Print a ccompetitor as they sell a completely different product :icon_biggrin:

Actually thats quite a good point but for those that are in a similar sector they can be quite dangerous

No no no no! those brown streaks are the print

Ah wondered what they were & why their business cards were so fragrant
icon12.png

I went through the Vista Tale with a regular customer two weeks ago -
"Yes Sam I will happily pay you to design them but I can get them printed half as cheaply on Vista Print".
Queue me standing their showing her lovely 400gsm matt lam cards and telling her in as simple terms as I could that they wont be the same, and if you upload your own design Vita actually aren't that cheap blah blah.

"No I am going to go with them but thanks for the advice".

One week later a phone call: "Sam please help me out here. The cards have arrived and they look shit, they're too thin and why don't they have that smooth coating like your's do?".

"Probably because mine are 400gsm and matt laminated. Do you want me to order you some?"

"Yes please"

Happy to help!

^ Strikes me that printers dealing with this scenario on a routine basis should probably collect examples of Vista business materials to help future clients cut to the chase.

I all ready have a few vista print examples hereafter a clients client ant to them and the returned to get them printed with ourself so I had asked if I could have some to show future customers so if anyone would like some examples to show why they shouldn't uve vista ill happily send some lol

ha ha yeah if people read the small print it would half the battle i mean theres just no need to pay over the odds for substandard work all it takes is a few questions to be asked about the cost & why the product costs what it does

yeah i took one look and they wanted a fiver for a few poxy samples i though your having a laugh arent you my grandma could make something better

I considered this a while back but I just couldn't bring myself to part with £5 for such utter tripe! lol.

I was thinking more along the lines of collecting samples from clients who come to you for a proper job post-Vista: quite a neat way of showing the difference if you have the unsatisfactory option to show alongside the proper job you ended up providing.

Back