Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your thoughts please

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Pixels Ink, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

I'm at the early stages of re-developing the Pixels Ink website.

I'm planning on doing another completely different style of design which uses more 'web trends' but first I wanted to do a more basic site.

Can i get folks initial thoughts. The page is just one big graphic, no interactivity yet.

The large graphic below the menu will rotate through different examples of work.

There is a dark version and a lighter version as i haven't fixed ona colour scheme yet.

Visual 1

Visual 2

2. miss_harriet

miss_harriet New Member

100% the first one. The dark colour is more of a contrast and gives a more professional looking finish overall. I also really love the black, white and red theme. Its more dynamic and exciting.
  3. CYoung

CYoung Member

Prefer the first personally ;)
  4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Deffo the first out of the 2.
  5. Pete Whitehouse

Pete Whitehouse New Member

The first one is great, well done.
  6. Connor

Connor New Member

I much prefer the first one, it's got a much better feel to it.

Good stuff :icon_thumbup:
  7. Ben Ja Min

Ben Ja Min Member

i agree the 1st 1 for sure. The 2nd 1 reminds me of an arts and crafts website.
  8. LovesPrint

LovesPrint Member

Looks like I'm against the grain - I like the second one as it's a more unusual combination than the first, I like the warmth the brown tones give it.
    Both look like they will be easy to use and navigate. Lovely designs. :icon_smile:
  9. designer01

designer01 Member

I vote for 1.
    It's more outstanding out of the two.