Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Opinion Counts!

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by DivineDeesign, May 27, 2010.

1. DivineDeesign

DivineDeesign New Member

Below i have posted a link to my recently started blog, i would love to here some feedback on the work i have put on the blog, the information on there and feedback on the blog itself. I would be very grateful to anyone out there who can take the time to go onto my blog.
    Many Thanks to you all

Graphic Design and Me | NOT Just another site
  2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Early days. I'll visit it again soon.
  3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

...agreed, there's nothing to comment on at the moment.
  4. sweetums

sweetums Member

I like your entry on the new London Bus design but apart from that I agree with Pete and the Boss that there is not enough content to really comment yet. On a design note though.....I don't really like the theme that you have chosen to use for your wordpress blog. One of the things I love about wordpress is the ability to create custom themes for it but even if you don't have that kind of coding knowledge there are still millions of free themes out there that I feel would be better than the one you have atm....just my opinion though.
    Keep at it and I'll try and check back in a few weeks to see how its progressing!
  5. djb

djb Member

Just spotted something a little weird, the octopus design on the T-shirts/Illustration page seems to be falling out of the black box. Other than that keep it up - looks good.